On this page you will find information about benefits of membership, our categories of members, an online and downloadable membership form.
Benefits of membership
Blind Citizens WA has over 250 members and we welcome new members.
Benefits of membership include:
- Updates on the issues that matter most to people who are blind or vision impaired, including public transport, the introduction of the NDIS and WA NDIS, and new technology.
- Opportunities to meet with other people who are blind or vision impaired to find solutions to common challenges and to share ideas, including meetings with guest speakers, our annual State Forum, Christmas Party, Quiz Night and Swish (blind table tennis)
- Blind Citizens WA arranges Swish (blind table tennis) in Maylands.
For more information about becoming a member of Blind Citizens WA, email our office email@example.com
We have 2 categories of memberships
- Ordinary members – people who are blind, vision impaired or deafblind Australian residents over the age of 18 years and have full voting rights.
- Associate members – people who are not blind, vision impaired or deafblind Australian residents
Membership is Free.
Blind Citizens WA uses the following Business Rules which replace our previous Constitution. You can download the document below or request a copy for the Blind Citizens WA office.
Our postal address is
Blind Citizens WA
PO Box 101
Victoria Park WA 6979
Or you can complete the online membership form below.
Your membership will be completed on receipt of your membership form
MembershipOnline membership form for people wishing to apply for membership of Blind Citizens WA Inc.
Your membership will be completed on receipt of your membership form.