On this page you will find information about benefits of membership, our categories of members, an online and downloadable membership form.
Benefits of membership
Blind Citizens WA has over 250 members and we welcome new members.
Benefits of membership include:
- Updates on the issues that matter most to people who are blind or vision impaired, including public transport, the introduction of the NDIS and WA NDIS, and new technology.
- Opportunities to meet with other people who are blind or vision impaired to find solutions to common challenges and to share ideas, including meetings with guest speakers, our annual State Forum, Christmas Party, Quiz Night and Swish (blind table tennis)
- Blind Citizens WA arranges Swish (blind table tennis) in Maylands.
For more information about becoming a member of Blind Citizens WA, email our office firstname.lastname@example.org
We have 3 categories of memberships
- Full members – people who are blind, vision impaired or deafblind Australian residents over the age of 18 years.
- Associate members – people who are not blind, vision impaired or deafblind Australian residents.
- Junior members – people who are blind, vision impaired or deafblind Australian residents under the age of 18 years.
Cost of membership is $40 for Full Members and $30 for Associate and Junior Members. A one off lifetime fee.
Our postal Address is
Blind Citizens WA
PO Box 101
Victoria Park WA 6979
Or you can complete the online membership form below.
Payment Options for Membership
Memberships can be paid by Credit Card using the “Pay Membership” button below.
- Or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for $40 for Full Members and $30 Associate and Junior Members. A one off lifetime fee.
For payments made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) make sure to put your Last Name and Initial as a Reference or Mobile number. Then email the BCWA Office with the details
- For other payment options, please contact the Blind Citizens WA office on (08) 6180 8938 (please leave a message).
Your membership will be completed on receipt of your payment.