Blind Citizens WA is the public voice of Western Australians who are blind or vision impaired. We are proud to be a part of Blind Citizens Australia.
Our members share peer support and advocate for a better future.
People who are blind or vision impaired, our families and friends are all welcome at Blind Citizens WA events. Pop these in your diary:
- State Forum – Saturday 7 July at Joondalup library from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm 102 Boas Avenue, Joondalup
- Quiz Night – Saturday 4 August 6:30 pm at East Perth football club, 246 Vincent Street, Leederville
- Annual General Meeting – Saturday 1 September
- Members Meeting – Saturday 3 November
- Street Appeal – Saturday 16 November
- Summer Holidays (Christmas and So Much More) Party – Saturday 1 December
- Swish (Blind Table Tennis) – Second Saturday of each month in Maylands from 1pm.
Have Your Say – Get Involved
If you have an idea, an opinion, or a comment about how we can improve the lives of people who are blind or vision impaired in WA together, please let us know. Call us on (08) 6180 8938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.