Blind Citizens WA Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run by and for people who are blind or vision impaired in Western Australia. Blind Citizens WA is a peer led, peer support organisation where our members share peer support and advocate for a better future.
Blind Citizens WA is the public voice of Western Australians who are blind or vision impaired. We are proud to be a part of Blind Citizens Australia.
Our members share peer support and advocate for a better future.
Blind Citizens WA’s mission is to ensure that Western Australians who are blind or vision impaired have full participation in the community.
People who are blind or vision impaired, our families and friends are all welcome at Blind Citizens WA events. Pop these in your diary:
- Workshops on Mental Health by CoMHWA and NDIS Experiences by PWdWA – Saturday 26 October 2019 at 9:45m to 12:15pm
- Annual General Meeting – Saturday 26 October 2019 at 12:45pm to 1:15pm
- Panel Discussion on Arts and Entertainment – Saturday 26 October 2019 at 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- Swish (Blind Table Tennis) – Second Saturday of each month in Maylands from 1pm.
- Blind Citizens WA Christmas party – Saturday 7 December 2019 at 11:30am to 2:30pm at Perth and Tattersalls, 2 Plain Street, East Perth – family and friends are very welcome
Have Your Say – Get Involved
If you have an idea, an opinion, or a comment about how we can improve the lives of people who are blind or vision impaired in WA together, please let us know. Call us on (08) 6180 8938 or email email@example.com.