Blind Citizens WA Inc is the public voice of Western Australians who are blind or vision impaired. We are proud to be a part of Blind Citizens Australia.
Our members offer peer support and advocate for themselves and for others who are blind or vision impaired.
- Swish (Blind Table Tennis) – played on the second Saturday of each month, 1pm – 5pm at St Luke’s Church Hall in Maylands (a short walk from Maylands Station). $3 – tea and coffee provided and lots of fun. All welcome! Visit our Swish page.
- Swish at the WA Day Festival – Monday 6 June 2016 at Elizabeth Quay
- Blind Citizens WA State Forum and June Members’ Meeting – Saturday 25 June 2016
- Blind Citizens WA Quiz Night – Saturday 6 August 2016
- Blind Citizens WA Annual General Meeting – Saturday 3 September 2016
- November Members’ Meeting – Saturday 12 November 2016
- 2016 Blind Citizens WA Street Appeal – Friday 18 November 2016
- Blind Citizens WA Christmas Party – Saturday 3 December 2016
Blind Citizens WA Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run by and for people who are blind or vision impaired in Western Australia.
Disability Awareness Week 2014 marked the launch of our website. Suggestions and feedback are very welcome as we continue to work on the design and content.
See our About page for more information.