Blind Citizens WA Inc is the public voice of Western Australians who are blind or vision impaired. We are proud to be a part of Blind Citizens Australia.
Our members offer peer support and advocate for themselves and for others who are blind or vision impaired.
- Quiz Night – Saturday 6 August 2016
- Annual General Meeting – Saturday 3 September 2016
- November Members’ Meeting – Saturday 12 November 2016
- 2016 Street Appeal – Friday 18 November 2016
- Christmas Party – Saturday 3 December 2016
- Swish (Blind Table Tennis) – Second Saturday of each month in Maylands.
Blind Citizens WA Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run by and for people who are blind or vision impaired in Western Australia.
Disability Awareness Week 2014 marked the launch of our website. Suggestions and feedback are very welcome as we continue to work on the design and content.
See our About page for more information.